• Size: 34" W x 48" H; 86.36 cms x 121.92 cms.
• Design: Inspired by blueprint drawings, this quilt was designed in an improvisational manner. The overall design is a modern expression of the traditional block design that uses squares and rectangles as the foundation element. On initial view, the elements may seem haphazard but on closer view, are intentionally placed. The design allows the eye to meander, as if walking from one room to another in a very large house.
• Colours: an unconventional palette of electric blue, emerald, mustard, magenta and grey is interspersed with slivers of black.
• Features: One-of-a-kind patchwork quilted wall-hanging. Hand-pieced mixed fabric scraps. Sandwiched with polyester batting; reverses to a blue cotton. Can be customized to include a hanging sleeve in the orientation that it is pictured in. Please select the appropriate option when adding to cart.
• Styling: would look stunning behind glass, placed on a console or hung on a living room or bedroom wall.
• Packaging: comes enclosed in a Fair trade cotton bag, packaged with crepe paper and securely tied with paper cord. Includes: 1 textile care card, 1 postcard and invoice.